The notarial practice of London
Mobile Notary is regulated by the Faculty Office of the Archbishop of
Canterbury, with the following contact details:
- The Faculty Office, 1 The Sanctuary, Westminster London SW1P 3JT
- Tel: 020 7222 5381
- Email: Faculty.email@example.com
- URL: www.facultyoffice.org.uk
II. If you are dissatisfied about the service you have received please do not hesitate to first contact London Mobile Notary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
III. If we are unable to resolve the matter you may then complain to the Notaries Society of which London Mobile Notary is a member, who have a Complaints Procedure which is approved by the Faculty Office. This procedure is free to use and is designed to provide a quick resolution to any dispute. To initiate this procedure, please write (but do not enclose any original documents) with full details of your complaint to:
- The Secretary of The Notaries Society, Old Church Chambers, 23 Sandhill Road St James Northampton, NN5 5LH
- Tel : 01604 758908
- Email email@example.com.
If you have any difficulty in making a complaint in writing please do not hesitate to call the Notaries Society or the Faculty Office for assistance.
IV. Finally, even if you have your complaint considered under the Notaries Society Approved Complaints Procedure, you may at the end of that procedure, or after a period of 6 months from the date you first notified London Mobile Notary that you were dissatisfied, make your complaint*** to the Legal Ombudsman, if you are not happy with the result:
- Legal Ombudsman P O Box 6806 Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ
- Tel : 0300 555 0333
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: www.legalombudsman.org.uk.
If you decide to make a complaint to the Legal Ombudsman you must refer your matter to the Legal Ombudsman:
- Within six months of receiving a final response to your complaint; and
- No later than six years from the date of act/omission; or
- Three years from when you should reasonably have known there was cause for complaint (only if the act or omission took place more than six years ago).
***Certain kinds of commercial entities are not eligible to make a complaint to the Legal Ombudsman. For more information, please refer to the Legal Ombudsman Scheme Rules or consult the Faculty Office for more details.